Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Past Life Regression Part 5 and conclusions

.... contd from Past Life Regression Part 4

Session 4
This session focused on relationships in the current life and issues that one might be facing in them. The theory being that whatever issues might be there in the current life would have roots in at least one of the past lives. By identifying the root cause of the problem one would effectively be able to convert these relationships into inherently positive ones. Since I could not really think of any screwed up relationships except the one with the mother in law, I focused on that one.

This session was guided by Dr. Newton again and I very quickly went into a deep trance and here’s what unfolded in this extremely dramatic past life recall.
As I stepped into the light, I saw that I was a Rajasthani woman in the pre-colonial era. I just knew that was the time period. No doubt at all. I was tall, statuesque and I was glowing from within. It was highly conservative society; however I had an unusually high amount of respect and admiration from the village because I was healer. I used my knowledge of plants and herbs to heal major and minor illnesses in the village. I was sought out for my advice on issues. I was living a life with a highly privileged status. I had a big house and brass utensils; I could even recall drinking buttermilk from a brass tumbler. The recall was that vivid!

I moved on to another stage in this life. I had heard that there was an old leper on the outskirts of the village. This was an old lady who had been afflicted by leprosy and did not belong to our village. She had not been allowed to cross the boundary of our village, for the highly conservative village that I belonged to, it was unimaginable to allow a leper amongst their midst. As a healer, I knew I could help her and ever cure her disease. I went up to her and told her I was there to help her with medicines as long as she kept her distance and did not touch me because I knew how contagious the disease was. I also immediately recognized the leper woman to be my mother in law in this life!

However, the old woman had been so deprived of human contact and socially ostracized for so long that despite my warnings, she could not restrain herself and hugged me really tight as I reached out to her with the medicines. I felt such a strong surge of annoyance and irritation at that moment when she hugged me(I experience the same emotion quite often in current life with the mother in law). I knew I had been infected.

I moved forward a few months in the life time and saw that I had been cast out from my village because I had contracted leprosy too. I was now despised. All the love, respect, blind faith was gone. I was treated like a pariah. My son with whom I had a strong bond was not allowed to come near me. He wanted to be with me and I wanted to just see him but the elders in the society kept us separated. My son from that lifetime is The Husband in this one.

The only constant emotion I felt as I lay stricken by the disease was hatred- for the one action by that woman that took away everything from me. I lost my status in society, my son and everything I held dear- I was not even allowed to practice my medicine because of her. Her being needy and clingy had destroyed everything. I had an overwhelming sense of hatred for her until the day I died in that life.

Through this overwhelming pall of hatred, I heard Dr. Newton’s voice guiding us, to stay in the life-between-life stage and review that life. I learnt that my soul that chosen this life to learn the important lesson that all that we acquire on the material plane can be lost in a moment. Even meeting the leper was my soul’s life plan so that I could learn the lesson. She was merely a fulfilling her contract that she had made with my soul. On understanding this, the hatred was gone! The black heaviness that had filled my heart was gone completely and was replaced by understanding.

I continued to follow Dr. Newton’s instructions and returned to the present. I spent some time analyzing my current life relationship with my mother-in-law and found some unbelievable concurrences.
-My biggest gripe with her was that she was too needy and clingy and did not leave us alone
-Every time I would try and help her stand up for herself in front of others, she would end up doing silly things and my effort seemed wasted
-If she ever hugged me or touched me, I would get disgusted and mostly try and get out of reach
-I had white lesions all over my skin for about 2-3 years that eventually disappeared with time. Could be a cellular memory of the leprosy.

Now, she might not even have done any of these, but my past life impressions were so strong, that they spilled over into this life. I do believe that the hatred is gone, I guess time will tell.

We did a 5th session of finding this life’s purpose but I got a little too distracted with external noises and could not go into a deep trance. I can wait until December to find that out I guess :)

We did have many other wonderful mystical and magical experiences, but I am tired of writing for now and those narrations will have to wait :)

1 comment:

AiAiOh said...

incredible. From your narration, and with the zero reading on PLR, I am just curious is it the way of the mind today with associating with most loved ones (or hated) in all previous lifes? So the husband and nephew figure because they are closest to current life memory. I do am amazed by the incident in AP hills and the Italian food.

and hey I thought Toinks and Pints would have been there somewhere too.

Is there any PLR coming up in Delhi :-D