Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Past Life Regression Part 2

...contd from Past Life Regression Part 1

Session 1
The first regression session was focused towards identifying what skills or talents our souls might have carried forward from my previous lives into this life. Dr. Newton slowly guided us (a total of 50 participants) into a deeply relaxed state, after which he asked us to imagine that we were in a long tunnel with bright light at the end of it. He counted from 10 to 1 and at the count of 1, he asked us to step into the pool of light at the end of the tunnel. Until this point I was clearly conscious of who I was, where I was (in the Pyramid), of The Husband lying down next me and 50 other people in the pyramid with me. The moment I stepped into the light, I heard Dr. Newton asking me to look at my feet and notice what kind of footwear I had on.

I looked down, and I was wearing leather sandals. I looked up and I knew I was in Italy. How? I don’t know. I just knew!! I was on a bright sunlit road lined with beautiful green, brilliant green trees. There were apple trees and the place felt clean and fresh. I could see some white village houses. I was a beautiful, serene looking woman. I was wearing a white dress that fluttered in the gentle breeze. The houses were pure white- white washed-white. I knew I was in a village in Italy. I also knew I was a talented, skilled cook.
In the next set of images, I was in a kitchen with wooden floor. It was not a modern kitchen; it was in a much older time with a stone oven etc. I was in the kitchen making something on the stovetop. The next set of images I saw two children- 1 boy and 1 girl running around in the kitchen. I immediately knew they were my grandchildren. The boy who was freckled and with brown hair caught my attention and I recognized him as my nephew from this life. I heard Dr. Newton’s voice guiding me to the end of this life and the last moments of this life. I saw myself as an old woman now, with pure white hair and wrinkled skin. I still was serene and beautiful and I suddenly saw a bright light (now, the bright light I saw was in that lifetime, but through my closed eyes in the trance I also felt like someone had opened the top of the pyramid and let in bright sunshine) and was pulled towards that light. The experience was so overwhelmingly beautiful that I began sobbing in my trance. As that life came to an end, and guided by Dr. Newton, I reviewed the life, I could only sense a life of content. My soul wanted to experience a life filled with contentment and that was the plan for that life. In fact, my soul had enjoyed it so much that it wanted to do it again. That was the last impression I had. I heard Dr. Newton guiding us back and on the count of 3 he asked us to open our eyes. When I did wake up, I was still overwhelmed with a feeling of deep satisfaction. I could immediately validate quite a few things from my current life that might be linked to this particular past life.
-I took to cooking when I was in my 4th standard
-I do love Italian food and I make unusually good continental food without any prior training since the time I’ve been in school
-My nephew shares a really strong bond with me
-My nephew loves Italian food since the time he was 3 years old. He has no taste for Indian food


.... contd in Past Life Regression Part 3

No comments: