Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Past Life Regression Part 4

.... contd from Past Life Regression Part 3

Session 3
This was on day 2 focused on health issues in our current lives. This was done a little differently using the process of cellular memory. Dr. Newton played a piece of music for 10 minutes and asked us to let our bodies move to the rhythm. No dance steps were needed, we were just asked to let our bodies flow with the music. After 10 minutes he asked us to sit down and focus on our bodies, from head to toe to gather any impressions that we might get. I don’t remember if he put us into a trance after that, but the immediate clear image I got as soon as I sat down and closed my eyes was thus: I was lying on my back, in a rocky terrain somewhere in India, mostly seemed like Andhra Pradesh and there was a big huge boulder on my right leg/ hip joint. My leg was partially severed and there was a lot of blood flowing out. This was the cause of my death. I then heard Dr. Newton’s voice asking us to open our eyes and make a graphical representation of what we had seen on paper. Once that was done, he asked us to take the position we had seen ourselves in, I lay down on my back and he guided us back into that life time.

I was drawn back to the dying scene where there was a large boulder on my hip and my right leg was severed. I could now make out more details of the scene, I was a man again with a short built and a lean frame. I was wearing a blue and green striped lungi (of all things :)) and banian at the time of my death. I could sense other villagers standing a little distance away from me; I could sense a general sadness from the group. However none of them were near me. Surprisingly I could not feel any pain but I could feel a lot of numbness. I clearly remember I was not afraid of dying in that moment. I could hear Dr. Newton’s voice guiding us, asking us to relive that moment and the pain. I did try moving my legs (my physical body during the trance) and it was impossible, I could not move my legs- it was as if someone had pinned them down to the floor. I heard Dr. Newton’s voice asking us to go 1 hour before the death scene and see what we were doing. When I moved backwards from the death scene, instead of moving an hour back, I recalled quite a bit of that lifetime. I was single in that lifetime and had no siblings. My parents had died when I was quite young. The village kids loved me because I was a fun person (no surprises here). The rest of the village also had a lot of love and respect for me, and would often come to me for guidance. I provided a lot of fun to the children in the village. I also saw a white haired man who was an elder in the village; he was my best friend and confidante. This old man from that lifetime is The Husband in this life. We’ve always been together 

I moved forward into the day of my death. The old man, my best friend, has been long gone, and I miss him terribly. About an hour before my death, I have gone to this place where the rest of the villagers are working. They are either digging or tilling the land or something like that, I don’t know what they are doing. It’s a rocky plain surrounded by little hillocks. For fun, I decide to climb one of those hillocks where there are delicately balanced rock formations. While doing so, I slip and fall to the ground and one of big boulders lands on me.

Another impression I get is that the rest of the villagers keep distance because they can’t bear to see me dying (weird villagers). I moved forward to where I was dead, I saw the villagers come and move the rock and carry my dismembered body back to the village.
I moved forward to my cremation, here I see a 13-14 year old village boy performing the last rites. He has been like a son to me in that life. He is in tears as he lights my pyre. I recognize that teenager to be my nephew in the lifetime. Again, this is a soul bond that seems strong… he was with me in the Italian life time too. I also see that the spirit guide that has come to help me transition to the Astral plane is the soul of my best friend, the old man in that lifetime and the husband in this lifetime.

I heard Dr. Newton’s voice asking us to visualize that the dying body was being repaired. It’s a little weird that I saw a Unicorn come there and toss the boulder away with its horn. The unicorn then touched my hip/ severed leg with its horn and my leg was magically whole again. Dr. Newton then guided us out of this session and back to present day. I was amazed with this experience.

The significance of this past life recall was tremendous; I have been experiencing circulatory issues with my right leg for quite a while. About 4 weeks ago I underwent ultrasound scans and discovered that a valve in my right hip/groin joint was not functioning at all. Therefore causing blood to flow only in one direction- downwards and accumulating in my calf region. What is even more amazing is that I had completely forgotten about this medical condition, especially since it’s usually a non-painful silent condition.

To have died because of a boulder severing my leg and cause all veins and arteries to be cut is eerily close to the current problem I am facing. All that remains to be seen is if the valve will begin to function again as before after regression session.


.... contd in Past Life Regression Part 5

No comments: