Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Past Life Regression Part 3

.... contd from Past Life Regression Part 3

Session 2
This session was focused on dealing with illogical fears that we might have like fear of heights or fear of water or fear of closed spaces etc. Dr. Lakshmi guided us through this session. I couldn’t really recall any illogical fears that I had, so I thought of the only fear that I had… the insecurity that The Husband would leave me. I heard Dr. Lakshmi’s voice taking us into a deeply relaxing trance and then down a flight of stairs into a circular room with many doors. The third door on my right seemed to attract me a little more and I opened it and with Dr. Lakshmi’s guidance stepped into the light beyond. As I did that, I felt like I was falling down from a cliff. When I landed, I was a in a thick dense coniferous forest with tall evergreen trees. It was a cold place though there was no snow visible. I knew I was in a North American forest. I looked at my feet and I had brown boots on. I was a man in this life time, a wood cutter or something like that. I was someone who did manual labor either cutting trees or working in a timber yard. In the next set of images, I was outside a log cabin which I knew was my house. There was a rust colored horse with a brown saddle tethered outside the cabin. In the next scene, I was inside my house and with my wife- a Native American woman with silky black hair and slanted eyes. I recognized her as The Husband from this life. I then moved on to the next set of images where I was in a timber yard and there was a lot of blood. There was some kind of accident and I had lost my hand. After this scene, I moved a few years ahead where I was slightly older and unable to provide for my wife because of the accident. I had turned spiteful and mean because I lost my sense of self-worth. My wife had taken my horse and left me because she was unable to put up with me anymore. As we were guided towards the end of this life, I saw myself a lonely old man, alone and bitter because she had left me. I quickly came out of the trance and back into this present day.

I did not spend any time in reviewing this lifetime but yet remembered the lessons learnt in that life. I did get a deeper understanding of my baseless insecurity. I could also see a repeating pattern in this life where sometimes in rare arguments; I fly into a fit every time I would perceive the Husband pointing out to an ‘inadequacy’. For e.g. when he’s just casually telling me something about me and I have often ended up thinking ‘oh… does this mean I am unable to provide what he wants’ and I really have flown into a rage. And both of us have been perplexed wondering what it was he said. Now that I know the origin of that sentiment, I don’t think that pattern would ever repeat.

The lesson learnt in that life was that I drove the wife away because of my own bitterness. Despite that, our souls are together in this life, so no one really went anywhere :). We are together again. Lesson learnt… the soul really is eternal and the petty stuff doesn’t matter :)

.... contd in Past Life Regression Part 4

No comments: