Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Past Life Regression Part 1

I’d been reading all about PLR (mostly Dr. Weiss) for almost the last 7 years. I was a believer from the first book I’d read. Over the years my interest deepened and I began looking for PLR therapists in India. We (The Husband and I) found Dr. Newton in Hyderabad but for whatever reason, we never got a chance to experience the process. Suddenly about 4 weeks ago, the husband discovered that Dr. Newton was conducting a workshop in Bangalore; we registered without giving it a second thought.

On Saturday, we drove to the Pyramid Valley, Kanakpura Road- the location of the workshop, here’s what unfolded:

Day one began with breakfast followed by a 3 hour presentation on PLR (this both The Husband and I got bored with- primarily because the content of the presentation was something we knew already through our ‘extensive’ reading). After the presentation, we did a few trance sessions on finding out how we stored and recalled memories, and I discovered I was a visual person. We then did an Age Regression session and an In-utero regression session, both of which brought some distinct known and unknown memories. In fact, during the session I didn’t really believe that I was doing it correctly. It’s only when I spoke to my mom on Monday morning that she validated a lot of those memories telling me there was no way I would have known those things. I am not too inclined to list down those memories especially since there were so many that popped up. My focus right now is to note down my experience with the Past Life Regression sessions which were conducted within the Pyramid.

.... contd in Past Life Regression Part 2

No comments: