Thursday, October 9, 2008

To the Dude sitting up there... your sense of Humor sucks!

Now that the MBA, the 'Moving to New House', the annual vacation and other trifling matters are done with, I've begun gymming in earnest. I really enjoy it. I love waking up early in the morning, driving down empty roads and burning all those layers of lard on the treadmill. Great huh? At most times yes, except yesterday....

...I am on the treadmill, I have 30 minutes more to go, I am taking deep breaths so that my muscles are oxygenated... when suddenly the guy on the treadmill beside me lets out a Silent fart.... which was Chernobyl, the Swamp Thing, Rotten eggs, Dead dogs, a Trash can and other noxious smells all rolled into one killer fart.

As I gagged, I desperately looked around for another vacant cardio machine, and they were all taken. I had 2 choices either skip cardio and then feel lousy through the day, or suffer the gas chamber (and almost die due to inhalation of toxic fumes) but feel good for the rest of the day.

Just when you thought life was simple, the guy sitting up there decides to mess around with you!

Dude! Your sense of Humor Sucks!!!

No comments: